- INFERNUS products are high quality & well known for their reliability.
- Designed to meet your expectations as well as your budget.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Strong, solid and durable.
- Built for professional use.
Mr. MJ 07376 374 668 (call for free delivery)
Mr. Jamal 07931 340 761
Landline: 01708 457 000
- ONLY COLLECTION IN PERSON
10% discount only for cash collection. Any questions please feel free to ask.
- PLEASE NOTE DELIVERIES ARE BETWEEN 9AM AND 6PM SO PLEASE MAKE SURE SOMEONE IS THERE TO RECEIVE THE ITEM(s)
- Please open and check all items in front of the courier if possible before signing. We realize that the courier may not allow this due to time constraints, if this is not possible then simply sign your name and underneath write 'possibly damaged'. Please follow this procedure even if there is no noticeable damage to the packaging. Please DO NOT write 'unchecked' or sign your name alone unless you have been able fully inspected your item for damage.
- If you sign only with your name you are stating that the item is perfect with no faults or damage,
- if you do not follow this procedure during delivery then any claims we make for damaged items will not be honored by the courier and this may affect our ability to offer replacements. This is important as any claim for courier damage cannot be made by us without these strict instructions being taken
- Large or heavy items will come via pallet
- All pallet delivery's are door step delivery
- So please have adequate help to off load from pallet safely
- And please always check the item before singing for it
You are welcome to arrange your own courier. We will happily package it or pallet it up free of charge
- This appliance must be installed by a registered commercial catering appliance engineer
- (Gas safe or electric) who will carryout the installation in compliance with all current manufacturer and HSE regulation
- Failure to do so will null and void any warranty with Jamal catering equipment ltd
- we cannot be held responsible for any malfunction caused by incorrect installation
Our equipment comes serviced by a fully qualified, catering engineer. It is tested to be in good working order and we invite customers to see this for themselves at our unit at RM12 4RS.
Each item is covered by a 3 months warranty
1st month on site warranty
next 2 months back to base warranty (customer must need to send to our workshop and arrange collection within 48 hours)